Saturday, January 23, 2016

ARCHIVE POST: SDCC Gestalt Comics Lineup!


*The following is a repost from my old blog: Sketches of Skye
02-08-2011


These 3 books debut at the San Diego Comic Convention this year and did exceptionally well. I know because I was there and worked on all of the books as Art Director and Publication designer. As in keeping with Gestalt traditions, all three books are exactly the kinda thing I'd like to read and having read them more than once, I can confidently say that fans out there will really love this stuff.

You can find the books on the Gestalt website and you can read about Tom Taylor putting the challenge out there to get some Deep cosplay happening (c'mon, look at the Nektons - how sexy would they look in real life? I second that challenge!).


The DEEP cosplay! Make it happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment