Saturday, January 23, 2016

ARCHIVE POST: Cintiq 21UX day


*The following is a repost from my old blog: Sketches of Skye
18-05-2010


I now have a shiny new Cintiq 21UX sitting in my already cramped studio - On its screen something you will be seeing more of soonish. I'm so happy I finally made the decision to get it and I'm looking forward to working on it. Which will be in a few minutes. I have a logo that needs designin' and a picture that needs drawin'. Wish me luck.

UPDATE
After a wee bit of fiddling about I've settled on the Cintiq as being my main screen with the other housing things like a second work window for Photoshop or say the hundreds of floating windows that I sometimes have open.  Websites and itunes now sit in it and I need not watch footage the way I used to.


My other intuous tablets are essentially obsolete. I wont use em unless I'm going on a trip somewhere with my laptop. Not that I mind, A week in with this thing and I can't imagine going back. Money well thrown at someone else. Even if it was a big fat wad o' cash that I kinda missed. I don't miss it now.



No comments:

Post a Comment